Friday, January 10, 2014

Gets me every time...

H&M...
clever. clever H&M...
They think they can send me a catalog with a 25% off code on the front and ill just start buying stuff. Like I don't have bills to pay... Don't have to put gas in my car... or get things for my house I've been needing to get, instead of clothes...

It totally worked...
Not only did I go through the catalog and dog-ear pages of things I wanted, I also went to their website. 'Just to see what was on sale'  ...yeah right...

So now I'm making this ridiculous shopping cart full of things that I would like to use the 25% off for, because let's face it. H&M is amazing.



 Like this jacket, that kind of reminds me of the military jacket Clara Oswald wears in the "Cold War" episode of Doctor Who. And I really, really like everything she wears.



Or this super comfy looking sweater, because its winter for 6 months out of the year here and you can never have too many sweaters in weather like this.

Or this leather belt. Because I lost my good one. (And the other one may or may not be holding up the front of my car - another thing I could use this money for instead...)


This necklace - because I have always really liked layered necklaces, and when they are all on one clasp it really helps a lot.


Or what about some $10 jeans. Because - seriously, they are $10. And I'm down to one pair...


Yea... We'll see about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment