Monday, January 6, 2014

new year, same problem.

Im not one for new years resolutions, never really have been but this could be why....

I have this problem, where if I tell anyone something I plan on doing - like a long term goal, then for some reason, without realizing it, I won't do it anymore. Even if I have already started, I'm doing good, then I spill the beans on what I've been up to, I'll stop.

Its not like I decide to stop after its known, I don't even think about it anymore until I realize, days later that I've stopped.

It's happened with exercise - I'll be at it, remembering to exercise every day, all proud of myself. Then, "guess what, I've been exercising every day this week!" and then I wont do it again for another six months...

It's happened with the many times I've tried to start this blog - happen to mention it to Chase - then won't even log on for months...

I dont  know why it happens, but it really bothers me. I'd like to be able to do things and have the people in my life be able to know about them without them coming to a dead stop.

So I'm at it again... This blog, even though I'm still going to keep it secret for now (even from Chase) is going to be how I try to work through this, and my attempt at a new years resolution. And one day I'll tell people about it, but for right now, I'm going to keep it secret until I've been at it for some time. And maybe... just MAYBE, it'll help.

Baby steps....



Baby step to the elevator... Im in the elevator! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment