Friday, January 10, 2014

One Picture a Day


So things didn't start off too well... not posting after the first "I'm going to do this!" post. 
But something happened this last week.

Chase and I were down to one car, and luckily my jobs (all three of them) are within walking distance of my house and the weather has been understanding enough to not be too windy on my walks to work. 

I didn't mind walking. I put in my headphones and could get a whole two songs in before I got to work. And I had an idea, (which I'm also working at remembering to do). I know its done a lot but there must be something to it then right?

I made an instagram, thought that could make it a little easier, and I'm going to try to take a picture every day. 

I'm not really one of those people that go off on vacations over seas or do things every day that result in really amazing blog posts. But, I figure with the jobs I have, the friends I have, the things Chase and I make or do when we get bored of watching Netflix, I should be able to at least take one picture a day. And on top of that, work on other posts for the blog. 

The picture above was my first attempt, plus how can you possibly pass up adorable little squirrel footprints in the snow without freaking out a little. Seeing little paw prints or even little bird footprints in the snow gets me every time. It will never get old to me. 

Even if, i was stuck in one spot for the rest of my life that was completely covered in snow, nothing else. and there were constantly the footprints/paw prints of animals all around me (even if i never saw any of the animals). I would obsess over each and every one of them. - That would be a completely miserable situation. I really don't like being in the snow, or the winter. So I would hate being there. But, if there were little footprints everywhere, I think I could stand it a little bit longer...

- ok... now that I sound kind of crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment